Call for Proposals for the 2017 KUCRL Learning Conference, July 12-14 in Lawrence is now closed. All proposals that have been submitted will be reviewed by the Conference Proposal Committee and the Session Leader will be advised by email of the committee's decision by April 6, 2017.
The KUCRL Learning Conference will focus on the leadership skills that impact instructional change, the tools & strategies to teach ALL students how to learn, & the delivery of high impact instruction. We encourage proposals that address one or more of the following topics:
- Forging relationships to develop collaboration (long term), communities of practice, and developing skills to attain leadership roles
- Establishing proven practices that impact instructional change (i.e., instructional coaching)
- Improving educational programming through leadership
- Reviewing and learning tools, strategies and practices that impact the outcomes for All students
- Engaging with effective learning practices
- Learning about evidence-based practices that impact student agency and metacognitive processing to become life-long independent learners
- Working with proven practices that enhance the instructional design and delivery to impact outcomes for ALL students
- Interacting with high impact instructional practices
- Leveraging evidence-based practices that positively impact student learning
- Providing effective professional learning and instructional coaching
For questions regarding Call for Proposal submissions, please contact Mona Tipton, email@example.com, 785-864-0626.